I'm back to school now. It's really not so bad- yet. We have classes all day every day for the first two weeks, and then after that the schedule shouldn't be horrible. It is so hard to sit through those long lectures though- I need more caffeine! I'm trying to be dilligent and get ahead on reading tonight, but I'm not being too successful with that one yet.
We have mainly had peds lecture and preclinicals so far. Preclinical is basically a lecture that prepares you for the clinical experience so you aren't blindsided your first day in there. I'm hoping that after adult health I won't feel too surprised by anything, but you never know! I really want to enjoy this semester, and I'm going to do my best to do just that. If you read posts from the beginning of fall semester, I said the same thing. Reading on you can see the progression of my insanity. Hopefully this one will not be like that.
We started back up in BSF last night. I'm really hoping I can stick with it. I feel like my heart just isn't in it anymore. Speaking of which, I tried out a different church on Sunday. I have never done that before. Seventeen years of your life at the same church will do that. But I will probably try it out for a month or two and see how it goes. I didn't just want to go one time and then make my own assumptions about it. This church is a very solid, reformed church, so I have no qualms with their theology. I just have a really hard time fitting in new places, and I guess I'm really scared about starting over somewhere new where people don't know me. Church can be the most intimidating place ever when you don't know anyone. Goes to show you why some people go to church once and never go back again.
Well, I really should be diligent and attempt to go back to my readings. I really don't want to at all, but I gotta try and maybe I'll accomplish something tonight.
2 comments:
New church, eh? Man, I wish we lived in the same city so we could go to church together. :( Keep me updated on how that goes, okay?
I certainly will!
Post a Comment