Today I gave lots of meds, pushed lasix, hung an IV, and gave an insulin shot. :) AND, I knew almost all of my patient's meds off the top of my head!! To top it all off, our teacher let us go a couple hours early. Ahh, it is a good day.
Tuesdays after clinicals are my time to lay low and relax. After going all day, I have got to unwind and have time to relax. Of course midterms and finals weeks are a different story, but for tonight I am going to take it easy.
I can't believe that midterms are in just two weeks. I will be half-way through the semester before I know it! I knew it would go this fast but it is still hard to believe.
1 comment:
Even I haven't pushed lasix. But I did give it PO once. Definately get the IV's, maybe you will be starting them next!
Post a Comment