
Ok so I had to jump on the band wagon and yearbook myself. This one made me laugh the most so here it is. I look a lot like my mom cause she used to have hair almost exactly like this! :)
I'm so glad it's Friday. Even though I have a lot of studying to do this weekend, I'm glad I can at least get some sleep. I didn't go to bed until midnight last night and woke up 4:45 this morning. Still almost five hours of sleep, but after doing that almost the whole week it does wear on you. I'll get through the semester, and I will be so glad when I do! :) Sometimes I have to think ahead to next year, when I'm in my cap and gown, and that helps me get through.
We had our first check point in adult health this morning. We have to go in at 7:30 before class to take them (they're only every other week) and I didn't do too hot. They tell us though not to expect to do well. They really don't even expect you to pass. Part of the reason is, half the check point is from the lecture we'll be getting that day.
I worked tonight and now I don't have to work the weekend! Yay! I put in my two weeks notice yesterday. It is just going to be too much trying to drive out that way two days a week, setting aside that many hours that could be spent studying. I don't want to quit, but it's what I have to do. School is my priority right now.
Another one of my good friends recently got engaged. I'm done feeling sorry for myself being single- I mean, it doesn't get me anywhere. It's no use to wish for something I don't have. But I do still sometimes wonder, why is this not happening to me. I know I'm only 21 years old and I have PLENTY of time. It's not like my biological clock is ticking or anything. A friend of mine recently posted on her blog that what hurts the most is going unnoticed. And that's probably where it's at for me. I really wouldn't want to be engaged right now, but guys never seem to be interested in me. I wouldn't expect it that much either because my looks aren't exactly top notch, but am I that repulsive? Well, enough complaining for now. God has a plan. If He want me single for the rest of my life, then it's for His glory and He is good and He is ENOUGH.
Good bye! :) :)
1 comment:
Wow, you are serioucly MOM!!! Hilarious!
Post a Comment