Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wow. Tired, exhausted, overwhelmed, stressed... just a few words I can think of to describe how I feel right now. Don't take this as complaining though- it is what I signed up for from day one and I knew this day was coming. I can honestly say that I have never felt so overwhelmed in my life. I have never had so much to do in such a small amount of time. But I will enjoy it. It's stressful but I want to learn as much as I can. The nurse I was with today quizzed me and Michelle and I felt like I knew nothing. It was so frustrating! Some of the things she expected us to know were things that we couldn't be expected to know, but I know it's good to have that pressure to make you learn more. I turned the tv on tonight and Scrubs was on- it made me laugh cause I'm beginning to relate more to some of the things on there even though it's doctor-related. I wish my life was more like that. Always having a witty thing to say to every situation, and problems are always solved in 30 minutes. But my life is my life so there you go. :)

Hannah just came home and told me I look like I've been crying. I'm so tired I guess that's why!

Well, I don't really have anything to say. Just wanted to give an update. My mind is too tired to think of anything interesting to say so good night!

No comments: