Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day three and going strong!  I woke up yesterday morning and decided why not go to the beach and walk?  I live 15 minutes away and rarely take advantage of that opportunity.  Though I didn't wake up early enough to see the sunrise, morning is still the most beautiful time because of the east-facing coast.  I went again today.  Baby steps... that's what it is.  I bought a Jillian work-out dvd on the way home.  Not her super intense 30-day shred, but a milder one.  I only made it about half-way through.  So I decided if that's all I could do, it's better than I was doing before.  I'll just slowly work my way up.

I'm still watching Olympics... though not as much as before.  Most of the sports playing now aren't really my favorite.  Has anyone watched synchronized swimming?  I don't doubt that those ladies are in super excellent shape... but it is kind of funny.  And I wonder how it got to be an Olympic sport?  Maybe people said that about figure skating once upon a time... but the synchronized swimmers make it so funny that you can hardly take them seriously.  Anyway, they're doing better than I am, I guess, so who am I to criticize?

I'm feeling better today and determined to keep this up.  And on that note, I still think I look pretty awesome despite what I was told a few nights ago.  I just want to look awesome-er as well as feel awesome-er!

No comments: