Olympics!! I've had a BLAST this week watching them! I got call for work on Tuesday night which freed me to watch the women's gymnastics team take the gold. Tonight I got to watch Michael Phelps' last race. It was sad. I remember being 17 and thinking he was, like, soooo hot at the Athens Olympics. I still think he'll be back in four years. I don't believe he is done. But we'll see. Anyway, Ryan Lochte is my new love. (have you SEEN him?!) He may be an arrogant ass with a stupid grill... but I just can't get enough of him. Gabby Douglas did amazing tonight in the all-round! What a sweet girl with a beautiful smile. Glad to see an American take it, and do so as graciously as she did.
I feel like the Olympics are over because my favorite events are winding down. But there is still more men's gymnastics to come (amazing!) and I do enjoy track and field. I'm still gonna enjoy every last bit of it that I can.
Anyway... sad to say that not much has been going on the last few days other than work and Olympics. I honestly have been spending most of my time off watching them. (Lame, I know) More work the next couple weeks before going up north to visit family for a weekend. My uncle is turning 60 and I thought it would be fun to join in on the celebration with everyone.
I'm off tomorrow and back to work on Saturday. I'm pooped from work this week... time for some rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment