Lovely Sunday morning with the Olympics on TV (women's cycling) and a cup of coffee in hand. I do wish we could watch the games live, because I feel like I have to be so careful not to find out who wins anything ahead of time. Mostly with my favorite sports does it really matter. But even then, it's still no fun to already know the results. It's raining in London... I feel like that is not surprising at all. I always imagine a lot of rain when I think of England. Which probably means there are dementors everywhere... right?
Ahhh my cat is driving me insane!! I bought this spray called Ssscat to keep on the counter. It has a sensor which detects when the cat jumps up and sprays him. It worked wonders while I had it. When I went back to get a refill, PetsMart was all out. Now my cat is out of control and I can't figure out how to keep him off tables and counters. I don't like being harsh with him, which might be the reason I can't get him under control. I need ideas... because it is getting old. And it's just gross having a cat jumping on your counters and tables. Nobody wants that.
I never did get called into work last night... hallelujah!! I had picked up all this overtime, and was kind of regretting it. I have two more OT days in the next two weeks and I hope I get canceled one. I do want to work OT, just not as much as I signed up for. Got some cool things coming up I need to save for. Announcements will be coming soon... but not until I've got some stuff set in stone!
One cool thing I can announce (because I know you're all just on the edge of your seats!) is that in October I'm going to Cleveland to visit Lindsey! I went a couple of years ago and it was a blast! But there was a TON of snow, which was awesome, but kept us from doing quite as much as we might otherwise. I figured a fall trip might be perfect. Not hot, but hopefully a little cold (I do enjoy colder weather-- colder not FREEZING) and fall. Did I mention fall? I love fall!!
No comments:
Post a Comment