Saturday, July 28, 2012

The best time in four years.  Olympics.  Wish they came around more often, but they are way more fun because of the anticipation.  I love cheering for the athletes.  I watched the Lochte/Phelps show-down, totally cheering for Lochte!  Glad he won.  He's somewhat of a local so it's good to cheer for someone from so close by.  I'd love to see him do what Phelps did four years ago.  Not to mention he's easy on the eyes... so...  But really.  I actually am rooting for him for more than that!  Florida boy's bringing home the gold!

Been watching them off and on all day.  Men's gymnastics already proving to be a lot of fun to watch.  For being 5 feet tall those guys sure are hot.  Honest, I like the Olympics for more than just that.  But one can't help but observe!

Anyway, I'm excited about the next couple of weeks.  I got put on call for work tonight, so I have gotten to watch a little more Olympic coverage than I'd expected.  Not to mention I wasn't feeling so great so it was a welcome phone call to get.  I'm still afraid they might call me in, but hopefully they won't.

No comments: