Saturday, June 14, 2008

Today




Allison came home today!!! We went to the beach with Hannah and the Kercher girls. It was a lot of fun and I did not get a sun burn. :) The tide was low when we got there so we set up our towels a pretty good distance from the water. Within the hour the tide was rising and we had to move three different times! I don't think I've ever been there when it happened so quickly! But we had fun. Just talked, laid out, and waded in the water. The beach is such a relaxing place.

Allison and I went out and bought Dad a present for tomorrow. He is not really concerned about fashion much so we have to buy him clothes usually for presents. We ended up getting him a nice blue shirt with an awesome blue, white, and black checkered tie. It is pretty sweet. I hope we can get him to wear it to church! And while we were at Target, we ran into Lauren and Catherine! That was fun. Can't get enough of the Kerchers! They are my other family.

Well, that has been my day. Nothing too exciting has been going on. :) Good night!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad you had a carefree day before the craziness of this week!