I made it through the first day of VBS!! Yeah! It went really smoothly, actually. I really thought that it would be a lot more hectic. If I remember right, last year's Monday was absolutely crazy. The first hour and a half today was crazy, just with some mix-ups that occurred. But I was really thankful for how well it went. I got the job of choosing runners for the closing at the end of each day. That's pretty fun, choosing and trying to figure out what group of kids would have a good time together and be funny for the kids.
So for the rest of the week my job shouldn't be too bad. I shouldn't say that though, because now it will probably be insane! My main job is making sure teens are not wandering the halls or spending too much time in the break room. We all love the break room!
I had my first day at Hallmark today, but mainly all I did was get a tour of the store. You may be surprised, as I was, that you even need a tour around such a small store. But I did not realize just how much stuff they have! Plus, I have to learn where all the cards are. My section for re-stocking and all that is the music cards. Yeah!! Except I probably won't be allowed to play them, which is what I always do when I go to Hallmark. :)
I am exhausted! I forgot it was possible to be this tired. By the time I got home it was too late to take a nap, but that's probably better because I'll sleep well tonight. And then it's up again for another day of VBS! :)
Tomorrow I get to go to dinner with all my friends! I'm so excited! I miss my nursing friends so much and I can't wait to see them. It will be an awesome time. And Allison and Hannah will be there too, which will be a lot of fun.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment