I had a great birthday! Most of my closest friends were able to share it with me. :)
Tomorrow is the last day of VBS. All week I have been choosing runners for the closing each day. Today Alex approached me about doing a runner video for the closing ceremony. This is something that they used to do years ago but because of all the effort it just sorta died. We're bringin' it back!!! We spent almost three hours tonight doing it, and it was hilarious. Alex started off with an afro and sweat band and it was the funniest thing I've ever seen. I had fun filming it and can't wait to see the final product!
I've had so much fun this week. But it has been exhausting. Yesterday I had to go to work after VBS. I was sooo tired at the end of VBS but by the time I got to work I felt ok, thankfully. So it was a really good day! I shadowed one of the ladies that works there. I'm not sure what I'll be doing on Saturday, probably still shadowing just because it takes a little bit to learn some of the stuff. But I think I'll enjoy the job. So far, so good!
I've had a great week! I'm not sure I want it to end!
No comments:
Post a Comment