I just got a real craving for a good Mexican flour tortilla. I wish I was there right now! I haven't really felt that way until now, and Hannah will be getting back tomorrow. I won't be doing any traveling for a long time. Some day I will, when I have a job and money.
Speaking of which, I got the job at Hallmark. I'm really glad. It's not going to be the most amazing pay, or a lot of hours really, but it's something. And something is better than nothing, which is what I've been doing since school got out.
Listening to Michael Buble. Amazing, most definitely.
2 comments:
Hey!!! Found you thru liz. Yeah, for jobs! I miss being able to purchase tortillas that are fresh from the oven. I have found nothing like it here.
Congrats! on the job. I am one of those people who just loves to go in and read cards. You won't mind will you?
Post a Comment