Monday, June 9, 2008

Today

My interview went really well! I will find out tomorrow if I get the job. She sounded pretty positive about it, so I'm hoping. I would love to work there!

Today I realized that it has been a long time since I've been to the dentist. I'm one of those people that when I think of something like that, I'll make a mental note of it and then forget to make the appointment- which is why it's been so long. But today I called and they had an opening at 11:45, so I went! I was really nervous about having cavities because it has been so long since I went, but I did not have any cavities! :) That was a relief because I don't want to have to pay for something like that.

After that Lauren and I went to the beach! It was nice and relaxing. We just laid out and talked. I really love the beach. I realized today how much I take for granted that I can go pretty much whenever I want to. It is just so relaxing. And I love the sun, even though it's my enemy. I put sunscreen on my arms, back, shoulders, and stomach, but decided that my legs are soooo white and needed at least a little color. Well when you're talking with a friend you forget about time and all of a sudden we had been there for more than two hours. So my legs are pretty burned- the first sunburn I have had in almost three years! That was so stupid of me! I had melanoma almost three years ago, and I know better than to let myself get sunburned! *sigh* Sometimes I just get so tired of being so pale. Everyone else is tan and they don't have cancer! That's not to say they won't eventually get it, but people who are tan are so much prettier and it's not fair. Oh well. I have to be more careful. That was really dumb and careless of me today.

Today was a good day. Minus the sunburn. Although I forgot how much I actually like sunburns. They make me feel fresh and kissed by the sun! Ahhh, ok gotta stop. No more burns for me.

No comments: