I get to pick up my car today! :) I'm very happy about that fact. Hopefully I can keep it in one piece from here on out. That was my first fender bender, and it wasn't fun.
Work is still going, it seems to make the days go by for me when I don't have much else to do. I picked up overtime this week, though I know I will sorely regret it. Until payday, that is. I figure that I don't have much else to do, so I might as well start trying to pay off some more bills while I'm at it.
I finally saw The Help last night. While it was a good movie, it wasn't nearly as good as I thought it should have been for all the hype around it (though, usually that's how it is). I thought the storyline was kind of weak and there were too many times during the movie that I felt as though I didn't really understand what was going on. And I'm not usually one of those people. But I did cry several times, so as far as a movie that is able to tug at your heart-strings and make you think, it was good.
I've got major bags under my eyes today. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to look old... oh well. Good to have a few days off. Hanging out with my sister today.
1 comment:
Read the book, its better
Post a Comment