I'm excited to say that this week entails a trip to Disney! It's been over a year since I've gone (I know, that's not really a long time) so I'm excited! There's nothing like a little Disney therapy. In the form of Alan Menken scores playing throughout the parks...
This past week was an OT week for me... but it's done and now I can relax for a few days! It was rough this time around. But it could always be worse. I slept until almost 7pm today, so now I'm wide awake with no chance of going to sleep anytime soon. So what better way to entertain myself than by watching Hallmark movies? I love an evening all to myself.
I have another busy couple weeks of work coming up, so I'm happy to have the next few days to relax and have fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment