Sunday, March 4, 2012

My car is a beaut! Just thought I'd throw in a little crocodile hunter for ya there. Really, it is awesome and good as new. Almost like it never happened, if I ignore the bank account.

Had a pretty good weekend. The next several days will be packed with work and sleeping, so get ready for some exciting posts coming your way.

Do you ever sometimes revert back to feeling like a high schooler? I feel really petty, but an old friend (or maybe what I thought was a friend, not a bff but I definitely thought we were friends) got married this weekend, and as the facebook posts come rolling in I've realized I'm the only person who didn't get invited. And it kind of sucks. It's silly, I know, but the truth. And then I realize that's what I hate about facebook! I never thought twice when posting about an event that I was invited to, until I'm the only one not invited. Oh, well, it isn't like it's a feeling I'm that unfamiliar with anyway.

This week I had to buy: a USB cord for my phone, headphones, and DSL cord for my internet all thanks to my kitty Albus. He seems to think that any wire is something he should eat. It isn't the first time, either, but this time it was all stuff I actually had to replace, and of somewhat significant monetary value. Geez, animals are expensive! And sometimes kind of annoying. But I love him anyway! He keeps me from being lonely. I remember reading somewhere (a long time ago, but it always stuck with me) that simply petting a cat reduces one's stress levels significantly. And if you compare cats to dogs, which one is less stressful to own and take care of? A cat! Dogs are smelly and slobbery and in your face, not to mention they bark at all hours and can't use a litter box.

Well, hope everyone has a wonderful week! I plan to!

Side Note: America's Funniest Home Videos is probably the best way ever to lift your mood. There is nothing funnier in my opinion! (Did anyone see SNL last night? Terrible!!)

No comments: