Saturday, March 17, 2012

Is it just me, or do the first few months of the year always seem super dreary? I hate the months of January through March. Just hate them, and I don't know why. Life never seems quite as dull and... just, "blah" (for lack of a better word) as it does during these months. Maybe it's because Fall is my favorite season, Christmas is my favorite holiday, and I love the mid-spring and summer months as well. The time in between sometimes just seems unbearable. And for no real reason!

Anyone watching American Idol? My top picks right now are Phillip Phillips and Jessica Sanchez. I think one of those two will win it. It's really been a lot of fun to watch this season so far.

Disney was fun on Monday. BUT the crowds were horrendous! I have never, in all the times I've gone to Disney, seen so many people. We waited over 45 minutes just to board the monorail. Everything was lines, lines, and more lines. Of course, that didn't deter us from having fun and enjoying as much as we could. We still hit up Space Mountain, the Haunted Mansion, Tom Sawyer's Island, Buzz Lightyear (I'm now a first-class ranger), Carousel of Progress, and Mickey's Philharmagic (definitely a favorite). I love Disney World. You go and it's like being a kid again, no matter how old you get. I can't wait to be able to take my own kids there one day.

I've been sad lately, and hoping for a turn-around soon. Wish life was better right now. I need to be more thankful for the blessings that I do have.

No comments: