
My most recent obsession (and when I say obsession, I don't really mean obsession) is Josh Turner. I have listened to him before, but have become more of a fan of his music in the last several months. The guy sings bass, and I'm convinced there is nothing sexier. And the fact that he's a good southern boy, well it just doesn't get better (did I mention I'm moving to Nashville to find one like him?)! Like I said, I've become more and more a fan of country recently (enough of these indie/emo/hipster/metrosexual singers that are popular these days).
And, I think I am back in the world of photographing life. I used to be notorious in my family for taking pictures of every event. My camera has sat untouched on my floor since February of this year. I didn't take it with me to St. Louis in March or April. But I'm realizing how much I miss taking pictures.
While I'm on the subject. When did owning a super-expensive camera make someone a professional photographer? I'm convinced that photography must be the easiest gig to get right now. I guess all it takes any more is being really good at photo shop.
Ok, got that off my chest. Now! That picture up there is from yesterday with the Kerchers. We all were at my parents' house to watch Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. It featured Carrie Prewitt, a member of our community who coached two of my sisters in volleyball. She was very deserving of what she got, and it was a very good episode. Anyway, we love to pose and take stupid pictures for no good reason (inspiration: Awkward Family Photos). Last night was a good old time with friends. Catherine is home for the summer, and it is great to have her back for a few months!
2 comments:
Where's the like button for the big expensive camera part?
Hahahah, Amanda, that's funny. Glad you guys had fun watching the episode. I recorded it and will watch it when I get back!
Post a Comment