
I just think this is the neatest picture ever. I have to say, kudos to President Obama. I am so sick of the crap that a lot of conservatives are saying about him right now regarding this, just because they don't agree with the guy. Why can't we all, for once, stand behind our President??? On one thing? It feels good to stand behind him, to be proud of him.
I just got off work, and am now off for six nights. Six nights! What to do? On the agenda, I want to sleep first off. I just took a shower and already washed my hair, so hopefully I will be able to get some shopping done tonight. I was hoping to go to Orlando and go to Universal or Disney, but am having a hard time getting my mom and sister both on board. Hm... we'll see. Either way, I'm just glad to have several more days off.
I was so glad to drive home today, and see how cloudy it is. I hope there is rain in the forecast, because that makes for perfect sleeping weather.
Speaking of which... I'm slipping fast. Good "night."
1 comment:
Good to get an update on how you're doing. Always like to hear what you have to say. :)
Post a Comment