Thursday, December 17, 2009

I have had a fairly good two days of work so far this week. On my second of two days off, and have gotten some good rest. I went shopping yesterday with Hannah, and we had an adventure! It ended with us being towed home, but thankfully my dad was there to save the day and we did get a good three hours of shopping done. I have been craving the hustle and bustle of shopping malls lately (very odd because I usually hate the mall). Anyway, yesterday was a good (if crazy) day. I tried to go to bed at 9:00 but it wasn't to be done. Ended up being up until 12:30 instead.

The weather is so nice lately! It is such a crisp, cool feeling outside. I hope that it stays that way since I have to be here for Christmas. How depressing to have a hot Christmas. Florida is so stupid. What is not depressing is that I will be with the Kerchers for Christmas Eve and Day, and that is basically like being with family. I will be a guest, but they are so close that I will be able to relax and enjoy myself, not feeling like I'm imposing. I need to buy them all something, what should I get? Allison had the idea of buying international beer for Mr. Kercher, so I will do that, but I need to think of something for Mrs. Any ideas?

I have a whole day ahead of me! What should I do? Oh!!! I have a great idea to go to ICE! at Gaylord Palms sometime. I think that sounds so fun! It's only until January 3. So at some point over break I want to do that. And I keep calling Christmas a break, but I'm not in school anymore. I also still find myself thinking of the year in terms of "fall semester" and "spring semester." Gotta get out of that mindset now!

Well, off to conquer the day! What's to be conquered, I don't know. Perhaps just conquering boredom.

2 comments:

Allen Skipper said...

I enjoy reading your blog.

Sarah said...

Does Mrs. Kercher like candles?