Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Soon to be a California Girl...

Well, the day has almost arrived.  After a super stressful two days of paperwork-gathering, immunization-getting, shopping, and packing, the day has finally almost made it here.  Honestly I thought we weren't going to get everything done in time and we wouldn't be able to go.  We had that much paperwork to do in such a short amount of time.  But it got done, thank goodness!

In the morning, Bela and I are packing our things in my car and starting our drive to California.

I am so excited for this opportunity.  Honestly, I don't think that the reality has set in.  At all.

It's like I'm just going on a really cool road trip.  Not traveling to a place where I'll be staying for the next three months, and then after that on to another place.... it just hasn't registered yet.

Would be thankful for any prayers, good thoughts, etc, as we make our drive this week!  It'll be a whirlwind!

No comments: