I've gotten really bad about keeping up with this blog regularly. I've actually been on here several times the past few weeks, but every time I start to write something I can't. I have things to say, but most of the time these thoughts swirl around in my head, unable to be put into words. I don't know why.
I've had a busy couple of weeks, that's for sure. Work held me captive for 10 out of 13 nights until Wednesday of this past week. I was pretty miserable for a lot of that time, just wishing for more of a break so I could get some rest. But I got through it, and thank goodness!
And afterward, my sister Allison and I went to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween at the Magic Kingdom! It was so much fun! (so much so, that I didn't take any pictures) I have wanted to go to this for years, and it finally worked out this year! We didn't dress up, but we did go trick or treating all through the park and got a ton of candy. That's what I love so much about Disney. You get to be a kid again. I think that the Halloween Boo to You parade was my favorite Disney parade yet. Maybe even more than the Main Street Electrical Parade.
I hung out a bit in Orlando before and after our time in Disney, which was fun. It's been awhile since I got to hang out down there. We had fun eating, talking, and watching some of our favorite TV shows. Just fun to enjoy the time that we have. I wish there was more time for that kind of thing.
I've got some fun plans coming up, which I'll be blogging about another time. In the meantime, I hope you have a great Monday and rest of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment