*sigh* Once again it's time to go back to work tonight. I love vacations, but why does it have to be so hard to go back? Not to mention my sister is in town this week, and I have to work the whole time. Oh well. She spent the night last night and we went to see Hunger Games so it was ok.
My trip up north was good. We went to my cousin's wedding, which was a lot of fun. I love being with all my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I'll tell you what, my grandma DOMINATES the dance floor! How many people do you know that still play Who Let the Dogs Out by Baha Men at their wedding? It all started when our first cousin got married eleven years ago and that song was popular, and my grandma thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread. Every cousin has since had it played at their wedding for her. And she loves it.
Back home now, and back to reality... I know I am going out of town again next week but I will be doing nothing but working and sleeping until then. So I feel really stressed out about it all. I just have to think about the fun I'll be having in a week instead of stressing out about all I have to do until then.
Here's to a good week for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment