Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NYC: Part Two







Because my cousin had to work Friday, I had most of the day to myself to do what I wanted.  I had originally intended that because I had been up for 36 hours prior to Thursday night, I would most likely sleep the day away while she worked.  However, when she had the idea to wake up on Friday morning and walk down by the Today Show where Justin Bieber was singing, I realized after walking there with her that Manhattan really isn't a difficult city to navigate by yourself.

For about four hours I walked all over.  I spent a good hour or so on 5th Avenue where a lot of stores are.  But I can't even really tell you much about the places I walked except they were awesome!  There really is nothing better than "getting lost" in a city like New York.

No comments: