It's amazing how, thanks to Tropical Storm Debby, we can have two extremes of weather in a week's time. Starting last Sunday, we endured three days of constant rain and flooding in many areas of the county. For being a tropical storm, quite a lot of damage was done due to how stationary it was. Thankfully by Wednesday morning, we were simply left with overcast skies and muggy humidity. Today it's 98 degrees and sunny.
Two tropical storms in a month for Florida... let's keep it at that! I don't want to see a repeat of 2004.
I slept a good 12 hours last night. Best night's sleep ever! I was hoping for another nap this afternoon but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I work tonight, and am on kind of a crazy every other schedule for the week. That is not fun when you work night shift, I'll tell you. Oh, well.
No comments:
Post a Comment