Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two things I am loving:

Naked Juice. Have you tried this? It is SO good. A lot of my co-workers will drink this while they are charting or on their break, and rave about how good it is. Honestly, I always thought they looked a little gross. The color of the smoothies can be a little disconcerting and a turn-off at first. I finally tried the strawberry banana one and the blue machine. Filling, and a good substitute for a meal if you are busy or on the go.

Oikos Organic Greek Yogurt. I've seen a lot of those commercials for Greek yogurt and wondered what all the fuss about Greek yogurt was over regular yogurt. I still don't get why it's the "in" thing, but I tried it and it is delicious. It is of a much thicker consistency than regular yogurt, which in my opinion makes it a lot better.

Yesterday I went to the beach with my friend Lauren. It was a good, relaxing time. I did get quite a sunburn... yow! Hopefully it'll turn into a little more of a tan after a week or so (it usually does) but right now I am in a lot of pain. I had to run up to Target to get aloe lotion. I can smell summer-- and I'm loving it! I've decided that even though I love cool weather, too much of those dreary winter months (even in Florida) can really affect my mood. Already after a little sun, I'm feeling much better than I have in awhile.

And how many girls does it take to air up four tires? Apparently it takes two of us exactly four minutes. Between Lauren airing them up and me checking the tire pressure, and accidentally letting too much air out, it was a ridiculous scene with us running around the car trying to get it all finished in time.

I've still got a touch of a headache from yesterday's fun in the sun. I'm looking forward to the next several months of heat (yes, I know I will be eating those words come July and August), afternoon showers, and relaxing.

2 comments:

Li said...

I tried Naked Juice a while back and thought it was really chalky. Maybe I'll have to give it another go.

Greek Yogurt = awesome. I like it mostly because of the thicker consistency.

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

Allison said...

Lauren helped me fill up my tires too back in Avalon