Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

We called him "The Holiday Gorilla."

And then.... this happened.

Oops, I really thought we were all smiling in this one.


See, we can be normal!

The Toby's.
Hannah had to come late because of writing a paper, but she made it!

This is what happens when you get Bears and Kerchers together for Easter. Lots of fun pictures. Not having any of our extended family in town over the years, I have always felt like the Kerchers were our family. We went and saw Hunger Games last night after the festivities. It just gets better and better!

Upon our post-movie discussion, Lauren and I came to two conclusions. If we lived in Panem, who would we be? If I were thrust into the Hunger Games and forced to fight in the arena, I'm sure I would be just like Foxface. I like to think I am clever and could easily hide from people, surviving for a long time but never wanting to actually be apart of the bloodshed until absolutely necessary. However, upon further discussion, Lauren and I figured we'd probably be spoiled members of the Capitol. Crap.

Anyway, a good weekend was had and now another week begins. I was supposed to work tonight, but due to a hurt back and not feeling so well (sore throat coming on), I called out. I'll go back Thursday night and hopefully feel better by then. Have a good week, all!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Just like a Toby to come late to Easter.

Allison said...

Just like a Toby to come late to Easter