Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm just chilling on this lazy Sunday afternoon.  I have a yummy-smelling rice pudding baking in the oven (head on over to Lindsey's blog to see where I got the awesome recipe that belonged to her great-grandmother-- I take no credit whatsoever for it) and I'm just dying to get to taste it.  AMC has a Brad Pitt marathon, and currently Legends of the Fall is on which I have never seen.  I forgot that Brad Pitt actually was once really good looking.  I always thought he was (mostly remember him from Troy) but the last few years certainly haven't been good to him.  Maybe being the father to sixteen kids has something to do with it.


Anyway, I digress.  I just took the rice pudding out of the oven a little early and it looks delicious!  I think my oven is one of those convection ovens, which seem to bake things a lot quicker than normal ones.  I'm DYING to eat it!

Well, it's back to the grind tomorrow for another three nights of work.  But this month I am working three one, four off every single week!  I'm SO excited, even though I don't like three in a rows.  I love having four off.  And it feels like there might just be a little more routine back in my life.

2 comments:

Li said...

Love, love, love that you gave this a try and posted a picture! Looks delicious and after I showed him the picture, Grandpa said it looked just right, like his mom's. :)

Good luck with the rest of your week!

pannedreview said...

Oucha ma-goucha! You're so mean to Brad Pitt. He has to live with Angelina Jolie, you know. That's enough to age anyone. It's the reason several of her older children resemble Betty White.