Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tired, tired. A good kind of tired, but still tired. Fortunately I have the next two days off, so I will be resting as much as I can. I'm hoping tomorrow I won't feel so tired.

I need to find myself a hobby for my days off. Any ideas? I honestly don't really have anything that I do on my days off other than resting, and while I definitely need that I think that finding something to help energize me would be good. I feel as though my life right now is work, and I don't want it to be that way.

I thought I would have more to say but I'm too tired to think anymore. So good night.

3 comments:

Allison said...

I need to find one too. Been thinking of maybe finding a Team in Training or something like that.

Sarah said...

How about knitting? I highly recommend the Klutz book.... very easy. Yarn and needles usually go on sale at JoAnn's and Michaels around the holidays.

And my unoriginal but tried-and-true suggestion would be a trip to the library for some good books!

Allison said...

What?? We have the same one?? I didn't even know. Read John Adams.