Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Family. Friends. Job. Home. Sisters. Brother. Car. Great Christmas movies. Holidays. Freedom. Great food. Health.

Just a few things I am thankful for. I was thinking today how funny it is to get on facebook this time of year and everyone is getting so sentimental about what they are thankful for. Believe me, I'm always one of these sentimental people. But I should be thankful for these things all the time. It shouldn't take a holiday to make me be thankful. I suppose it's great we have that yearly reminder, but today and tomorrow and the rest of the year I should realize the blessings that I have. I may think I don't have much, but I do.

Thanksgiving today with the Kerchers and Warrens. I hope it is a great day! It looks like it will be, with lots of food to go around. Great people and great food make for an all around great day.

And thus begins the Holiday Season. Six weeks of parties, eating too much, being with people, and a lot of stress. Maybe this year I won't let it overwhelm me. Tomorrow I will go shopping dark and early. I have been perusing the ads to find which stores I want to stake out early.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: