I'm starting to go a little stir-crazy with studying. I didn't get any done yesterday and not any yet today either. I don't know what is wrong with me. I can't seem to make myself sit down and concentrate on it. I need social interaction. I have become such a hermit, probably even more than in school! So far two people that I know of have taken the NCLEX, and one of them has passed for sure. I hope most people take it later like me, cause it makes me nervous when it seems like people are taking it earlier than me. Most of the people from the class in May only just took theirs at the end of July... so now they're taking all of the jobs we'd be getting. Bah humbug.
I have recently started watching the Mary Tyler Moore Show on hulu (thanks to Jacob Lusk!). Not a bad show. I remember seeing commericals for it on Nick at Nite when I was little, and always liked when she threw her hat in the air on the street. Other than that I thought it looked boring, which to a 4-year-old I suppose it would be. To me she was Laura Petrie. However, I find that it is a show that is very relevant to my life, and I especially like the character of Rhoda who I probably relate to more than Mary. Anyway, I've enjoyed watching episodes here and there in the last week. And I love Mary's fashion sense. I wish I could have her wardrobe (although mine would be about eight sizes bigger...).
Watched Bride and Prejudice the other night. Melissa has been bugging me to watch it for a few weeks now, so I finally decided to rent it. If you are a fan of any and every form of Pride and Prejudice told in every way possible, I'd recommend it. This one was different than I expected, but good, and it made me laugh.
Well, maybe I'll get some studying tonight. Who knows?
1 comment:
Bride and Prejudice is awesome. Love that movie.
Hang in there, Nat. You will make it out and you will get a job! (This is also MY newest mantra...)
Post a Comment