Found a list of goals I made in high school, maybe freshman year of college. Interesting to note them. Here are some I have so far accomplished:
-Graduate from college- RN (technically not RN yet, but I got the BSN part down)
-Run the River Run
-Make more friends (wow, was I so lame I had to put that on my life's goal list? haha- I have made a lot more friends!)
At times in my life I believe I have reached this:
-Find ultimate fulfillment and satisfaction in Christ (working on getting back there again)
-Radiate Christ (again, working on getting back there)
And some I have yet to accomplish:
-Get married (wouldn't you know that was on my list?!) :)
-Run Thanksgiving Half Marathon (maybe I can do that this year)
-Go to Argentina
-Go on a "cool trip" (as of right now a cool trip would be England, Italy, New York City, the like)
Hm. Maybe I need to make more goals. It's kinda neat to be able to check things off of your list of "life's goals."
2 comments:
Lets do a cool trip once you are done. That would be fun! I love your list. I found a list I made when I was 14 or 15 about the guy I wanted to marry. Hilarious. It made me laugh so hard. It will be great once I get the guy and do the comparison. I love old lists.
Just for the record, I was with Allison when she found above-mentioned list. It was rocking and hysterical. Somehow, I never made a guy list or a goals list. My dreams are always changing and I think fear of failure keeps me from setting any goals in stone. Something about writing things done makes it all the more disastrous if I don't accomplish them. ;-)
Post a Comment