I got the results back from my CAT scan yesterday, and praise God it was normal! So glad I can stop thinking about that. I still don't have the blood work back yet, but basically it looks like I might be having eye surgery. It's not a super invasive procedure, and it pretty much will strengthen the muscle with the cranial nerve problem. I'm just so thankful it did not turn out to be anything serious. When I saw the doctor two weeks ago, she seemed very worried and a little nervous about it. I think she could have gone about telling me the possibilities in a different way rather than scaring me like that. But they do have to consider all things.
Kaplan is going well. It's boring and long, because all we do is answer questions, questions, questions. Nice! Oh well. It will help me pass the test and for that I'm thankful.
4 comments:
Yay!
Yay! I'm so glad it's nothing serious! Good luck with the rest of the tests (blood work & Kaplan!).
Hurrah! Huzzah!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rejoicing with you, Nat!
Post a Comment