Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!!!

Well, it's officially the 4th. Funny not to have the family here for it.

Allison came home tonight! We watched Josh Groban's concert on tv and had wine. It was a good time! We loooove Josh. :) We even took pictures of ourselves in front of the tv with him. ;) We did that three years ago when we saw Michael Buble on tv.... we haven't changed much, have we? Funny how I don't feel much like I've grown up at all. Oh well. Maybe someday I'll feel grown up? What exactly makes someone "grown up?"

My job is going well. I picked up an extra shift this week, so I'm really glad for that. I'm still only getting about 20 hours a week, but that's better than nothing. I can't really complain. It's an enjoyable job, it's low stress, and just fun.

I'm tired, so good night.

Happy 4th of July! Don't forget why we're celebrating this day!

1 comment:

Meryl's said...

I love Michael Buble too. We're in Florida visiting Liz & Mike. Very fun.