The 4th was a good day. I went out on a boat for the first time in my life. It was a good time! The party was probably the longest party I have ever been to. We were there until about 10:30 at night. It was an all-day affair. :) Awesome! Saturday night Allison and I hung out with Lauren, Sara, and John at Sara's. We played Apples-to-Apples. I don't think I've ever had so much fun playing that game. Lauren and I couldn't stop laughing. Ahaha, good times.
I'm not working quite as much this week. While the family was gone I worked a lot more. She ended up cancelling me yesterday and I'm on stand-by for tomorrow. So I might not even be working until Thursday. We were supposed to have a meeting about ornament premiere on Sunday night and I went all the way down there only to find out it was cancelled. Not sure why they didn't call me.
Yesterday I went to the beach with Lauren. It was relaxing. But I got pretty sunburned. Don't know why I did it to myself. Sometimes I just get sick of worrying about it. But what's done is done so I can't freak out about it at this point. We saw Wall-E last night also with Mrs. Kercher, and then went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I love hanging out with Mrs. Kercher! She's such a fun mom.
Sooo things have been pretty boring around here. Today will be a long day. My family is one of those families that sits at home and does nothing. I'm not one of those people though, I like to have fun. I mean, I'm a homebody but at the same time I have a lot of friends and love seeing them also. Sometimes I wish we would have more fun as a family. We've missed out. Oh well. I guess I have fun with friends so that's cool.
All right well, not much other news to share.
3 comments:
j;hjkgljgui
I can't believe you saw Wall-e without me. I shun you.
How about since I'm paying gigantic rent next year I can't afford any more presents for anyone. I'm stressing about it, please pray for me. I'm trying to be confrontational, isn't that surprising?
Post a Comment