Thursday, May 22, 2008

More pictures


This is my clinical group from rehab the second half of the semester! So much fun. I will always love remembering all the good times I had with that group. I'm sad because I won't get to be in clinical with most of them this year. :( But it was some good times I won't forget.



Me and Allison. This picture epitomizes our relationship. Do you know what we are doing? We are imitating Orlando Bloom, Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd, and Dominique (Ahhh I can't remember his last name!) from Lord of the Rings. We saw them do this in Lord of the Rings extra stuff. Who else would even know. We are so stupid, and this has been such a ridiculous joke of ours for years. :) We are awesome friends!







Last year we both bought our own copies of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and read it together. We stayed up past 2:00am one night finishing it. We are stupid!
















Completely unrelated to any of these pictures: but this whole thing about the polygamist compound is insane! Fifteen year old girls being forced to marry 50 year old men who already have wives? Ewwwww. Just so sad. Sorry I know that was random, but there's stuff on the news about it right now and I just think it's sickening. People are messed up.

1 comment:

Allison said...

No one would know what we are doing. Now we have to stop doing that because people know!! We will keep doing that pose, I am sure of it.
Yes, who else but us would buy Harry Potter and stay up all night reading it? Grandma was so annoyed with us...no one understands us like the other!