Wednesday Beach Day in Cozumel!
Isn't this how you want to spend all your days?
Just goofing off at the beach
Beautiful Cozumel Beach
Yummy Mexican lunch
Whenever we went on excursions at the ports, we would wear these stickers so that we always knew who our group was.
"We're having so much fun!"
Animator's Palate- my favorite place for supper. It was so Disney!
We became official Disney animators!
I drew myself, how original.
Our masterpiece drawings.
Javier was a great stateroom host! Loved all the animals he would make out of the towels every night.
Our table mates. On two different nights, the photographers came around to take our pictures, and thought we were all family. They'd ask Mark to take pictures with his granddaughters (meaning me and the girl, Kayley, on the right), and call us sisters as well. We tried explaining that we weren't related but it never seemed to make sense to the photographers so finally we would play along and just laugh the whole time. I actually ended up buying this picture, because I really enjoyed our time with our table mates and regretted not finding a way to stay in touch, especially with Mark and Pat.
That night was the pirate party, as well as the fireworks, which we really didn't get any good pictures of. However, there was a huge buffet and once again we ate more than our fair share.
Thursday was another day at sea, always my favorite. We meandered around the ship a lot of the day, and looked through the shops.
Yummy coffee from the Cove
Getting ready to play bingo... although, we ended up not playing bingo due to the ticket prices being ridiculous.
Taking one of our many walks on deck 4. Here I was trying to imitate Lucille Ball in the episode of I Love Lucy when she tries to learn ballet.
Allison enjoying a walk on deck 4.
We saw Lincoln that day. Great movie! At first I didn't like the idea of watching movies in the theater on the ship, because it seemed like a way to waste great vacation time. But by Thursday I was so tired, it seemed like a great idea.
One of the cool bathrooms on the ship. We just had to take pictures!
Ok, so I didn't actually eat that. I had high ambitions to try to be adventurous with food choices. Not even Allison would eat it, though, so I don't feel so badly.
And we ended Thursday by seeing Oz premiere at midnight! Good movie, though I wished they had based it off the actual Oz books. Most people don't know that there was an entire series based around the land of Oz. The story we are all familiar with was just one of many books.
By Thursday we were starting to get really exhausted. I can kind of see now why people only do 4 or 5 night cruises, though I still say I wouldn't want to do any shorter than what we did. Having the day at sea helped a lot, because there is so much less pressure to do a lot of things in a short amount of time. By this time we felt very at home on the ship, knew our way around, and really just enjoyed simply being on the ship and relaxing. We were ok with spending time in our state room watching an on-demand Disney movie (or the documentary about Walt's life... *sniff*) or sitting at the coffee shop by the pool.
For the next cruise, I'd be totally fine with fewer excursions and just more relaxing, but we'll figure all that out when the time comes. Anyway, only one more post left and I'll be done documenting it!












No comments:
Post a Comment