It is almost here! Christmas Day is one week from today. I love Christmas. My name means Christmas child, and I've always thought it quite an appropriate name for myself.
I work tomorrow night, then on Tuesday night my family and I are going to see Michael W. Smith's Christmas concert. I'm so excited about this- what a way to kick off the Christmas week. Saturday after work I will fly up to be with my family for Christmas. I'm very excited.
Melissa visited until Tuesday of this past week. It was a lot of fun! We were all together for the first time since this summer.
Last night the police and fire department gave us a Christmas treat- a parade through our neighborhood with their trucks decked out in Christmas lights, complete with Santa Claus. It really felt like Christmas, with all of them shouting out holiday greetings to us.
Merry Christmas!
1 comment:
Your name is pretty perfect for someone who loves the holidays as much as you do!
Post a Comment