After 11 months on night shift, I
finally invested in
one of these!!! It has settings specifically for relaxing, or sleeping, or renewing. I mainly got it for sleeping, but I'm sure I will be able to use it on those days where work has its grip on me in the form of stressing and tension headaches. Going along with what I wrote last week regarding well-being, this is one of the ways I am going to take care of myself-- actually getting a good night's (or day's) sleep and relaxing.
2 comments:
So was it worth it? I'm always intrigued by these because, while I don't work a night shift, I often have trouble sleeping.
So far, YES! I have slept like a baby the past three days/nights. I have yet to really use settings other than the white noise, but it has some serenity music that is very relaxing to listen to (also rain, streams, ocean, thunderstorm, etc...). If you have trouble sleeping, I would suggest getting one. I thought that nothing really bothered me when I sleep, but now that I have this I'm sleeping a lot better.
Post a Comment