Saturday, October 29, 2011

Washington, DC: Day 1

Allison at the hotel, eagerly anticipating the days' events.

We started out at the Air and Space Museum.


National Archives, seriously one of my favorite places ever!

This is the Starbucks that Allison and I went to a lot last year. So when we were tired, we decided to go sit at it for about an hour.

Sitting in Starbucks. We saw many wonderful people.

Which one of these is not like the other?

I don't know who that is, but he had some great stories to tell.

Me and Wash. Mon.

We rode the metro a lot!

The trip was awesome, obviously. The first day we hit up the Air and Space Museum, National Archives, and American History Museum. Lots of fun! I LOVE DC and could honestly spend every vacation there. There is just so much to see and do.

No comments: