Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween! Also, from a reformed Presbyterian, happy Reformation Day!

This is one of my favorite days of the year. It always has been. When I was little we didn't trick or treat, but we would always hand out candy to kids in the neighborhood and we did get to dress up for the Reformation party at church.

I'm still feeling a little sick, so I didn't go to work tonight. I will still be handing out candy to the kids in the neighborhood. Oh, I don't suppose I ever mentioned I was sick. On the drive home from DC last week my throat was sore. I moved all my stuff Wednesday, which may have been a bad idea, but I still was able to work Thursday and Friday nights with nothing more than a sore throat. Saturday afternoon I woke up and had no voice and a bad cough, so I decided to call out. Thankfully I did because Sunday I was home all day with an extreme headache and really fatigued and achy. I think I may have had the flu. Anyway, I'm feeling better today but still have a bad cough and a little bit of a headache. So I didn't think working was a great idea.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween/Reformation!

No comments: