Two years have gone by since graduation, and finally Bela, Tatyana, and I hung out last night! It was so much fun and much-needed. These girls were my best friends from day one of nursing school. Now Tatyana is married and has a little girl, which was a fun new dynamic for us. It was awesome to hang out, talk about life, as well as our lives as nurses. From studying together to commiserating with each other over our crazy nursing lives! After Tatyana had to go home a little early, Bela (my fellow night-shifter) and I talked at Starbucks until about 11:15, which was so great. I miss those girls so much, and we are going to be better about getting together more often.
I'm off tonight, and back to work for a three in a row tomorrow before all the wedding weekend fun! It's going to be busy. Wednesday night Chili's with Lauren and Sara, Thursday night bachelorette party, Friday mani/pedi and rehearsal, and finally Saturday the wedding! I still can't believe it's already here. When they got engaged last October, the wedding was so far away.
1 comment:
Thats a bright eyed baby.
Post a Comment