Ah... a nice treat for the night. As I was napping on the couch at my parents' in preparation for work, I asked God if I could be called off of work. I really, really didn't feel like working. Plus, dumb as it sounds, the royal wedding is in the morning and I kind of want to watch it. Well, around 5:30 pm I get a call from my floor. They put me on call... which is better than I could have asked for, because so far they have not called me in and I'm getting paid to be on call.
I ended up staying at my parents' house and my mom and sister and I are going to watch the wedding together. I have a breakfast casserole in the fridge and we figured we'd make it a little fun. Even my mom is kind of excited about it! :) She's my favorite mom.
Hannah and I spent the evening goofing around. It felt like old times, like we were 13 and 9 years old again or something.
We are ending the night finishing The King's Speech. Excellent movie. Another good movie I saw this week: Up. Oh, my goodness, I cried in the first 15 minutes of that movie, and probably spent about half of it in tears. If you ever do watch it, make sure you have a box of tissues ready at hand. It is a very touching movie.
So here's to being with Mom and sister, spending a morning in front of the TV watching the royal wedding, and just being together.
2 comments:
Sounds like a perfect way to spend a night off work! Now you should watch The Young Queen Victoria. Well, it'll go along with the whole royal wedding and also The Kings Speech. Or we could be goofy and watch Princess Diaries.
Yes! I love Young Victoria!! And King's Speech! And Princess Diaries!
Post a Comment