It's been hard getting back into any real routine in life since coming home. However, being back at work this week was good for me.
As for life, there really isn't much of anything to share. Maybe soon I'll be back on here with something of substance... until then, bear with me... or don't.
I've spent a lot of the last week at home with my family. Even invaded their house for the weekend and that's where I am right now. Tomorrow I suppose I need to get back to the town house for real and do some grocery shopping, maybe a little cleaning.
I realized that since December, I've become a person I never used to be. Obviously I've always been an introvert, but since things have started happening with family, I feel as though I've become more withdrawn than ever. I find myself living in fear of any more loss in my life... probably what keeps me close to my family during this time, which itself isn't a bad thing. However I'm finding myself anxious, which makes me less able to cope with life. No energy to do anything, really, and I keep thinking when will this pass?
No comments:
Post a Comment