Nothing like a little Disney to soothe a sad heart.
I decided Sunday I was going to go to Orlando on Monday for a day of Disney. Allison, of course joined me, as is the usual. Sunday night before bed, I watched Mary Poppins, one of my favoritest of movies! I'm telling you, if you are ever feeling down, that movie is the one to watch. Nothing like a little steppin' time to cheer you up.
Disney was good. Magic Kingdom was super crowded, so we spent some time in Epcot as well. We only went on 2 rides- Pirates and Space Mountain. Two favorites, for sure!
My Disney pass expires in March. I have to say, it was one of the best investments I ever made. Granted, I didn't use it much the last few months, mainly because I've been so busy and mine and Allison's schedules haven't ever seemed to coordinate. But it really was great all year to have the option of going to Disney on a few days off. It was something to look forward to when times got stressful. I suppose there are no solutions found when you leave behind the stresses of life, but it still is wonderful to have that time.
I don't know if I will renew when my pass expires, but I know that it has been a fun year having that pass. If you ever want to go to Disney, hit me up, cause I'm always game for a day of magical fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment