The past two weeks of work have literally left me crying three of the six days, on the verge of it two of them, and one very good day on Saturday. I'm at my wit's end when it comes to dealing with the stress at work. I don't know how. It is hard. It is so, so difficult to pull myself together when all I want to do is scream and cry and walk off the unit. More often than not, work is hard, grueling physical labor with a mental stress that just about breaks me.
I still have not officially moved. I'm getting pretty frustrated, but it's looking as if Tuesday is the day! I'm excited. Like really excited. My roommate and I have really made it a neat place to live, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun. Once we get all our stuff in, clean it up a little, I will post pictures.
October: I'm loving it! I think October is fast becoming one of my favorite months ever. I used to wish it would go fast so that Thanksgiving and Christmas could come, but I'm finding that October itself has so much to offer. Mr. Kercher said today, that it is after the heat of summer is over, there is football on, and it is an empty month before you have to worry about squandering your money on Christmas. Well said! It is a low-stress month! Well, now it is. Maybe I am only now realizing this because I used to associate October with the dreaded midterms.
And so, off to a potentially fun (and stressful) week.
No comments:
Post a Comment