I'm not a big football fan.
But give the Jaguars a chance, and I think you will like them.
We didn't exactly know what was going on,
but we had a lot of fun hamming it up with the camera.
Hannah, Catherine, and then I taking the picture.
A pretty solid group if you ask me.
Last night, I went to my first ever football game. Even though it was a pathetic game, (even I could tell that!) it was exciting that my first game ever was a Monday Night Football NFL game! I'm slowly learning some of the rules, and finding out that football isn't quite as boring as I had thought. (with a little help from Friday Night Lights, of course)
Poor Jaguars. I hope they can do better from here. Jacksonville fans are not the most forgiving either.
On a happy note: it's moving day!
1 comment:
What could make that group more solid? You were missing a key player that night, ME! Looks like fun, so sad they lost, you're right. But we still like them.
Post a Comment