Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fall is coming! Of course there is no real fall in Florida, but to me it has always signified the beginning of the best time of the year. I love everything about it. I love Halloween and all the decorations, I love pumpkin carving, I love cheesy Halloween movies on tv (not scary ones), and once Halloween is over you know the Holidays are just around the corner! Of course, it's still warm in November, but it doesn't dampen our spirits when we celebrate together. We all still put on relatively warm and season-appropriate outfits to celebrate in, get together with the Kerchers (what is Thanksgiving otherwise?) and just have fun. And Black Friday, I hate it and love it. People are such jerks, but if you can keep your attitude positive and not worry about it, it really is a lot of fun (especially if it's followed by breakfast and coffee at Cracker Barrel). And Christmas, even if it is going to be a little sadder once again this year, is still the best holiday of the year!

Pumpkin spice lattes are here at Starbucks! Yum... I've already had two in the last week. I had a good evening of hanging out at Tricia and Alex's yesterday, playing with Aidan and then a trip to Starbucks to talk for awhile afterward. It's great to have friend time. We watched Date Night afterward, and if you haven't seen it you must! It's not the funniest movie of all time, but if you are a fan of Steve Carell that is enough. He is hilarious!

Speaking of which, season 6 of The Office came out yesterday. And season 7 premieres this week. Hope it's a good season!

I work the next two days, then am off for five. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with five days in a row off... I can barely find anything to do with two or three! Hopefully it'll be good though.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love fall!! Looking forward to our Hallowpalooza at Target soon. Yes!