Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life is brighter today, as is often the case. Time with my mom and sister, as well as a good chat on the phone with another sister, will always help.

I believe I have found a place to live, and I'm excited. A very cute town house, spacious, just my type. Things did end up working out with the girl I met with a few weeks back, and we will be roommates. Eventually we will be looking for a third person, but for now what we have will work. So, does anyone know much about finding not-to-expensive furniture? Neither one of us owns one stick of furniture, and here we are moving into this incredibly spacious townhouse. Should be interesting, but I may need to learn the art of bargain-hunting in the next few weeks.

I feel very off with my sleep-awake schedule lately. Can't seem to sleep when I should, and can't seem to stay awake when I should. Maybe I should switch to nights--- ha!

Best purchase of this week. The pink is really pink. Like, hot pink. Bought them for work and I feel like I'm walking on air. Win. Let's hope it'll cut back on my back pain, which has been rearing its ugly head the last few months.

Well, on to conquer the next day. Which is technically already here, so first on the agenda is to get a good night's sleep.

No comments: