Have you ever felt alone? So alone and lonely, you thought its blackness would consume you completely?
"Could it be You've made Your presence known, so often by Your absence?"
Perhaps life continues on, day-to-day like a band-aid for the aching emptiness that is inside. Work. Social life. Church. Fill in the blank. And when you are stripped of that, even if only for the evening alone in your cozy little bedroom where the world doesn't see, all you have is emptiness. Aching. Loneliness. That voice that creeps in, saying you are not enough and you never will be, and you know it is true.
I know there is One who is enough. I have not sought after Him. God, forgive me. I don't know how anymore. As I'm sure it is needless to say, and probably a little tacky to ask for on a blog, if you read this and could pray for me I would surely appreciate it. Don't mean to sound so emo, my mind is not a bottomless pit of depressing thoughts. But honesty is honesty.
1 comment:
Love you, Nat! Praying for encouragement for you today ...
Post a Comment